Lithium Battery Conversion Packages
Convert your lead-acid battery system to a more advantageous, high-tech Lithium battery array. A1 Custom Golf Cars is using RoyPow lithium battery packs (preferably the 51 volts 56 ah and 105 ah).
Compared to lead-acid batteries, Lithium batteries:
- Require NO maintenance and NO water
- No corrosion – not even on cables
- No acid spillage or fumes
- Lower cost in the long run
- Can be used with any golf cart – regardless of brand or model
- Weigh about 350 pounds less
- Lighter weight allows higher speeds and longer range
- Carry more weight and handle the hills
- 100 to 200 amp hour cells are available for heavy applications and even longer driving ranges
- Work with any 36, 48 or 72 volt system, without modifications to the cart’s electrical drive system
- Longer life: In excess of 2,000 charge / discharge cycles, compared to 300 – 500 cycles for lead acid batteries
Conversion Package Information
In Shop: Lithium Battery Conversion to 72 Amp Hour: $3,299.00.
In Shop: Convert 36 Volt system to 48 Volts: $5,000.00.
Prices Include Core Exchange
New Cables $35.00
Sales Tax Not Included
We can ship a complete Conversion Package for $4,000.00,
which is about a $2,000.00 savings.
Each package includes:
- Battery Conversion Instructions
- Lithium Cells
Call for Warranty details: 760-779-4777 so we can answer any questions.